Digiprog III Digiprog3 Odometer correction tool V 4.94 add some vehicle models,Following is the digiprog 3 setup instruction.
1. Connect the digiprog 3 main unit into the OBD diagnostic socket, but do not use the cigar lighter lead. Otherwise, it will lose the warranty.
2. After well connect with vehicle, the digirog 3 main unit will power on, the device is loading the system.
3 Then the device screen will display digiprog III software version information. Software is marked as s unique 12 digit electronic serial number.
4. When your digiprog 3 has finished loading an information screen will appear with a disclaimer regarding the use of the machine.
5. Click “Check/Tick” button to start using the digiprog 3 odometer correction tool.
6. The digiprog 3 will require password to enter the system. The default password is “1”.
7. Welcome the main interface. You are also allowed to check the software marked red on the picture below.
8. Select the function you need to do and follow the screen instruction.
The V4.94 digiprog 3 comes with ST01 or ST04 cable, so you do not have to buy extra cable.
For detail vehicle list and new vehicle list, please use download newly add vehicle list from obd2express webpage.
A regulated 12 volt power supply should be used to power your digiprog III. If power up by above 13.5 volts is used to power the machine, damage may be caused to the main circuit board and it will need to be sent to your digiprog III dealer for repair.