I use Renolink Renault OBD2 ECU Programmer for:
Renault clio 3 2008, DCM 1.2 Ecu mileage change-OK
Renault twingo 2 2008 dashboard mileage change-Ok
Renault megane 2 2008 key card programming-OK
Renault megane 3 2009 ecu km SID 305 mileage-OK
Renault megane 3 2012 ecu km SID 307 mileage-not OK, read Ok, write km changed successuful but didnt change
– good tool airbag clear crash full 2017+ uch and key and read pin good just km change little bad not supported new 4 series and ecu change km.
– On some versions software airbag unit RSAT4 Logan2/Sandero2 ph1/FL, SPC processor, LED failure on dash not getting off, no failure indication present, reset button stays grey ( inactive )
I am not fond of resetting airbag units but if you want do this, beware.
– Renault Laguna 3, 1.5dci, manual trans., 2011, we change instrument cluster and we have ERROR PROG fault on dash…
I made this job with Renolink. It’s easy to do this, because has a lot of functions. It’s special tool for Renault.
I prefer to this site:http://www.obdexpress.co.uk/wholesale/renolink-obd2-renault-ecu-progarrmer.html
- They produce Youtube video on how to install Crack Renolink ECU Programmer, so the guys are responsible and worth to trust.
- Crack Renolink ECU Programmer can really work for what you paid.
It is as cheap as less than 40USD.