You should use this chip and board ,they are all in Tacho Pro 2008 Tacho Dash Programmer package
Here is the step guide:
1. Remove the cluster and open it.
2.Remove the motors carefully from the circuit board. Do not pull off the needles!!!
3. Look for the 8 pin chip 93C46.
4. Look for the silver chrystal and join its contacts.
5. Connect the clip to Port 1.
6. Put the clip on the chip 93C46 (red on pin 1).
7. Select the menu: Citroen-Xsara
8.The Tacho Universal shows you the old value.
9.Select the menu Adjust KM.
10.Enter the new value.
Verify the new value with OK!!!