I google odometer correction tool in order to find a good one within my limited budget (less than €150), I found that Tacho Pro 2008 Programmer is seem to be a suitable one with good reputation and best price.
While before buying, I need to figure out some questions that trouble me a lot.
1. Does Tacho 2008 support Subaru Forester 2001 model?
2. Does Tacho dash pro come with French Language manual?
3. I saw other items Digiprog 3 can also odometer function. What’s the difference between Tacho pro 2008 and digiprog 3?
4. How many days will it take to deliver the Tacho pro 2008?
5. Can this device be update?
Obd2express customer service kindly expressed for me covering all questions above, and I concluded it into following several pieces:
1. Tacho Pro 2008 supports vehicle before 2006 including 2001 Subaru Forester model. You may refer the detail vehicle via the PDF file Tacho Pro 2008 car list.
2. Tacho Pro 2008 and digiprog 3 are both good odometer correction tool so they project almost the same functions. Tacho pro is able to work on vehicles before 2006 while digiprog III supports newer and part of 2012 years cars. Digiprog 3 is a little expensive than Tacho pro.
3. Tacho pro 2008 does not support trucks; it can only work on cars.
4 .The package will 3-5 days if it send by DHL.
5. Tacho Pro 2008 CANNOT be updated. Do not click “Update” button on the menu, otherwise the device will be damaged.
For more information, please browse the following page: