A question from mhhauto forum: how do I adjust mileage on this Chevrolet Cruze 2009, do I go to the cluster directly or the BCM or both. If is in the BCM, will this affect anything else in the car if I change the mileage, I think keys are stored in the dump???, not sure. Please, advice.
Should be in BCM 24c16, only need to do BCM. Post the dump here and someone will correct it for you if needed.
Suggetion 2(Recommed ):
Using these tool you can do this job easily by OBD not need to remove anything , if you don’t have this tools you need to remove the bcm as the suggetion 1.
A brief introdction about these two tools
DigiProg III is the worldwide leader in the production and marketing of digital speed programming and correction software. Updated to V4.94.
Fuction:speedometer, engine control units, operating hours counter, keys, memory error, motorcycles, etc.
Obdstar X100 pro is a handheld device for programming keys in immobilizer units on vehicles. This scan tool has a simple and robust design, to make your vehicle service experience much easier.
What can x100 pro do?
1. New keys programming
2. Reads keys from immobilizer’s memory
3. New immobilizer programming
4. New ECU programming
5. New mechanical key number programming
6. Vehicle Identification Number programming
7. Reset ECU&reset immobilizer
8. Easy to operate by the guided menu programming
9. New remote controller programming
10. Immo PINCODE reader
11. Odometer ajustment(Via obd)
12. With full and strong database for the most important vehicle makes
13. Upgradable via web-based download
14. EEPROM Chip read