How to do BMW CAS4 CAS4+ KM Reset on bench via OBD with Xhorse VVDI2 V6.6.8 & BMW CAS4 & CAS4+ Test Platform.
Stabilized voltage supply
How to guide:
Firstly unlock BMW CAS4 / CAS4+ in 10 minutes, then reset KM via OBDII.
- The connection of device and adapters
CAS4 box removed from the car + Stabilized voltage supply←BMW CAS4 & CAS4+ Test Platform-> Xhorse VVDI2 via OBD2 cable-> one computer via USB cable
- Launch VVDI2 Quick Start V6.6.8, click on “BMW”, then “Connect”.
- Click on “Car key info”.
- Click on “Backup coding”, then save as EEPROM.
- Click on “Read ISN from original key”, it prompts “This function requires UNLOCK CAS4 first!”.
- Unlock CAS4/CAS4+ firstly.
It will need about 10 minutes.
Finish 7 processes (Please don’t touch any button on the car!)
Connected. Start transfer/receive…
Cas4/cas4+ unlock successfully.
- Click on “Reset KM”
Now with mileage 200168
Exit VVDI2 BMW v6.6.8.
Again, launch VVDI2 Quick Start V6.6.8, click on “BMW”.
Click on “Connect”.
Get key info.
Have new mileage 0.