Out of job due to covid19 issues and trying to find your way in to millage correction etc is a good idea. Then which mileage correction tool to start with?
Please read these reviews:
– Buy Obdstar X300M , OBDSTAR ODO master and Digiprog3 and you will cover a lot of cars
– Dashcoder is one of the best options but you should specify your budget. What cars do you expect to be working on? Upa is also very useful.
– You can do mqb dash vw and audi with X300M or OBDSTAR ODOMASTER .
– For good beginning u need digiprog 3.
– You will need an eeprom programmer, pdf manuals, mileage calculator software and Brain.exe.
I do a better job with 300 usd.
– I have over $30,000 invested and can do most US/Japanese euro is another story as is yearly updates expect to pay $5000-$10,000 a year updates.
Main tools are Smelecom DSP3, Diag Prog 4, Jprog, Enigma all of which with an up to date full OBD & EEprom package will run $6500-$13,000 each.
Don’t forget a good scanner Autel 906 or better will do and a laptop with windows 7.
To be upgrading…